how to order prints online
- Select an order form relevant to the type of printing you want and fill it in.
Double check your file using the file format check list (size, resolution, spelling, layout & colour profile).
You can upload multiple files on the same order form if your files are on the same paper and have the same borders, if you want different papers then you will need to fill out separate order forms.
Fill out the comment box with any further instructions.
- The order is submitted to us.
- We then email you back with the payment information and how to book a collection, in a pdf.
- Payment is taken.
- We will then start printing your work.
- Prints can then be collected at the booked day and time slot or posted.
If your file is too large or you have problems uploading, you can email it to us using
we-transfer.com including your chosen paper type, size and number of copies.
If the submit button on the order form is not working, you can try on a different browser such as Firefox or Chrome. Safari can sometimes be temperamental!